Correct fitting and positioning are important to get the most out of Sticktite lenses.
Fitting is simple, you just need a little patience and perseverance.
Follow the instructions and you'll be done in five minutes!
1. Wash your hands Wash your hands with soap to avoid leaving fingerprints.
2. Clean the lens of the goggle or mask thoroughly before application Before fitting the lenses clean the glasses, or the mask, with a lens cleaning solution or a microfibre cloth to remove dust and fingerprints.
3. Place a drop of water on the lens of the glasses or mask Apply a few drops of water to the lenses of your glasses. Wetting the lenses allows you to slide and adjust the positioning of StickTite.
4. Attach lenses to glasses Place the Sticktite on the drop of water, in the position shown in the picture (horizontal, on the bottom of the lens or on more than one drop of water). If bubbles form, press with your thumb and move the StickTite lens in a small circular motion until all bubbles are removed. 5. Now the wet Sticktite can be moved to the desired area The lenses should be positioned close to the nose, centred directly under the pupils. Adjust and try the lenses as needed by sliding them with your thumb. Once the desired position is reached, use a soft cloth to lightly press the Sticktite lens to remove excess water. Wait 15 minutes for the lenses to dry completely and adhere to the glasses.
6. Remove excess water Then, with a soft, lint-free cloth, lightly press the stick to remove excess water. Wait 15 minutes for the lenses to dry completely and adhere to the glasses.
7. Repeat the same procedure with the second Sticktite