AquaLung i300 Wrist Mounted Dive Computer. It's uncomplicated and effortless approach with a rugged design defines its' place in the world of diving. It has many features such as its' easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The large display makes it an easy-to-read streamlined computer made with high quality materials and algorithms at an affordable price. With a water-activated On Switch it gives a no-worries start to your next diving adventure.
THIS PRODUCT COMES WITH A FREE P.C INTERFACE CABLE.
• 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day)
• User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
• Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Other Main Features
• Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
• User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
• Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
• Water-activated on switch, to give a no-worries start to the dive
• Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
• History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature
• Nitrox mix to 50% O2
• Optional deep stop with countdown timer
• Salt or
fresh water dive selection
altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
• Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms.
Included in the Box
• i300 Dive Computer (Colour: Black & Blue)
• Digital Instruction Manual
• DiverLog brochure
• Quick Reference card
• Lens Protector with safety reference information
• Battery Compartment Opening tool
we try to hold stock of all products, but if showing out of stock there may be a few days wait while new stock arrives.